Monday, June 15, 2009

So what is my next post???

Just noticed Kim leave a new comment about leaving a new post. I have no clue what to talk about??? Do I talk about the universal healthcare? Do I talk about Israel and Hamas and Obama and who's side he appears to be on. Do I talk about Gitmo preparing to be closed and sending detainees to Bermuda. Do I talk about Letterman and his "jokes" about Palin (I don't like Palin but still where was the uproar??). Do I talk about going 4 for 7 tonight in softball while playing with a new swing. what do I talk about??!!

What should we look into? What topic should be discussed?? I think one of the most alarming things I've seen is the change we've taken towards Israel. Are we one the same side as Hamas? Which is the same side as Iran? I can only imagine how excited Jimmy Carter is about all this. What a shame it is to have him be from the state of Georgia. He probably thinks Obama isn't doing enough to get Israel to stop building in these settlements. I can only imagine someone telling us to stop building in areas that we won through war.

Should we talk about who is going to pay the other 600 billion to cover the universal healthcare? 600 billion is coming from the rich. Perhaps some will come from reductions in medicare and medicaid payments but where is the rest coming from???

Should we discuss the whol save a dollar to spend a dollar? I find it so funny to hear them preach this idea? How can they attempt to act like they are fiscally responsible after this huge budget and deficit.

Should we talk about the show "I'm a celebrity get me outta here"? I've been watching it on MTV. I never knew how crazy Spencer and Heidi really are!!

What about Letterman and his apology and the lack of uproar.

I beat on the same stuff too often. Big goverment, too involve with too much! Crazy spending, no transparency (there's something bout Obama blocking the visitors log in the white house). I don't know. I need to read something and then write right afterwards once I'm all worked up. It's hard to do one of these when I'm just sitting around doing nothing.

So what are some ideas????????

5 comments:

Pittman Four said...

How about the residents in Toledo, Ohio who were given parking tickets for parking on their driveway because it wasn't paved. It was a bit confusing, but very interesting.

Pittman Four said...

I don't think letterman was very sincere with his apology.

What are they going to do with Gitmo (sp) when they supposedly close it. Are they going to bring all the bad guys here and prosecute them... What happens when the crazy liberals say not guilty, where do they go then. Will they release them in New York and give them citizenship to apologize for incarcerating them... What about Israel... I thought we were supposed to be allies... I don't think Obama got that memo. I'm just sitting here waiting for some horrible bomb to drop while Obama becomes friends with all the bad guys. Maybe he's going by the advice of keeps your friends close and your enemies closer. I don't know. I'm very reluctant to watch the news. It's a little scary!

Spencer said...

I have a couple of thoughts, first Sarah Palin. If we could have a toothless, ugly, one-legged gimp as our president, I wouldn't care if they new how to get the government off our back while keeping us safe. So if someone has something against Sarah Palin, please tell me in terms of her policies and what she stands for, not how she talks, her church, her family, or some interview that she botched. Honestly, how is this country ever going to get a good conservative, or even a decent president period when we treat it like it's American Idol?? Second, at least Newt Gingrich is from Georgia, so that should balance out Carter.

Spencer said...

knew

Jason said...

You should talk about Michael Jackson. I can't seem to find anyone on the major news channels and organizations who will talk about him...